The Colt Model 1903 “General Officer’s Pistol” is back in its original Browning single action blowback .32 hammerless design. “US PROPERTY” marked, this pistol is a tribute to the leaders of the greatest generation and the iconic firearms originally issued to them. It features a 3.75″ barrel, grip safety, 4140 carbon steel slide and frame, fixed front with an adjustable rear sights, and American black walnut grip.
This model has a gray parkerized metal finish.
Colt 1903 Pistols are a Colt Licensed Product manufactured by US Armament Corp.
- Type: Pistol
- Action: SAO
- Caliber: 32 ACP
- Barrel Length: 3.75″
- Capacity: 8+1
- Safety: Grip
- Grips: Walnut
- Sights: Fixed Front, Adj Rear
- Weight: 24.00 oz
- Frame Finish: Gray Parkerized
- Frame Material: 4140 Steel
- Barrel Type: 4140 Steel
- Slide Description: Gray Parkerized Steel
- Barrel Finish: Contrast
- Barrel Length Range: 3.00″ to 3.99″
- Weight Range: 16.00 oz to 31.99 oz
- Purpose: Personal Protection/Sport
- Series: Hammerless